192200- O'Brien- Including the cities of Sheldon, Hartley, and Sanborn 457 AM CST Wed Feb 19 2020
Today Colder. Light snow in the morning, then chance of flurries in the afternoon. Snow accumulation around 1 inch. Highs around 12. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows around 8 below. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Lowest wind chill readings 5 below to 15 below zero. Thursday Sunny. Highs around 20. West winds around 5 mph becoming southwest in the afternoon. Thursday night Not as cold. Clear. Lows around 14. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph becoming 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph after midnight. Friday Not as cold. Sunny. Highs around 39. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts to around 35 mph. Friday night Mostly clear. Lows around 24. Saturday Sunny. Highs around 43. Saturday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 24. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs around 40. Sunday night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 21. Monday Mostly cloudy. Highs around 36. Monday night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows around 25. Tuesday Cloudy. Chance of snow in the morning, then snow likely in the afternoon. Highs around 33. Chance of snow 60 percent.